Monday, March 18, 2013

About Max!

Maxwell is the name, and I'm a pretty average outdoorsy person. Im turning 21 very soon and unfortunately have very few life experiences. I was born and raised in upstate New York in the small town of Poughkeepsie just 20 minutes away from lake Minowaska near New Paltz. Ever since i was a youngin' I have always really like being outside. Whether it was walks in the woods with my father or just swinging on the swingset in my backyard I alway found myself at ease and blissful. I very passionate in general. I love music, martial arts, film, and the natural art of the world. I've known about the trail for a few years but this past year is when I decided it was something I want to do. In this past year I've gathered as much info as possible about the trail and got all the gear needed. Sara and I hope to make this year an unforgettable one!
With Love,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment